Stamps.com - Edit Services
This guide covers parts of the Edit Services screen that are specific to your Stamps.com shipping integration
Linnworks.net aims to make handling courier shipping services as simple as possible, regardless of what courier you are using. The most common steps for managing shipping services are available in our Generic Guide to Editing Services.
To add shipping services go to Shipping > Integrations > Services
- Select service from the drop-down menu
- Click Add
Stamps.com (USPS) available services
For more details on the configuration of which combinations of shipping service, shipping service option and packaging types are allowed to work together please refer to the Stamps.com guides linked in the class titles below.
Domestic Mail Classes (Stamps.com guide):
- STAMPS USPS First Class Mail (USFC)
- STAMPS USPS Library Mail (USLM)
- STAMPS USPS Media Mail (USMM)
- STAMPS USPS Parcel Post (USPP)
- STAMPS USPS Parcel Select Ground (USPS)
- STAMPS USPS Priority Mail (USPM)
- STAMPS USPS Priority Mail Express (USXM)
International Mail Classes (Stamps.com guide):
- STAMPS USPS First Class Mail International (USFCI)
- STAMPS USPS Priority Mail International (USPMI)
- STAMPS USPS Priority Mail Express International (USEMI)
Stamps.com service options
To edit services, go to Shipping > Integrations > Services > Edit on the required service line.
Please note the available options can depend on the service.
- Email Notification: when ticked, an email notification will be sent to the customer.
- Customs Value Includes Tax: when enabled, Linnworks will use the tax-inclusive order Total Value and the Unit Value of each item for any customs information printed and submitted to the courier. More details here.
NB! This setting is enabled by default. Disable it to instruct Linnworks to use the order Total Value and the Unit Value with tax excluded.
- Number of days to add to the shipping date: select how many days (max 7) after label printing the order will be shipped.
- Content Type: select the type of contents in the shipment.
Stamps.com provides numerous Service Add-ons. For more details on the definitions of each of these options and where they can/should be used please refer to the Stamps.com guide on USPS Special Services.
When an add-on is ticked, it will be applied to the service.
- Click here to see the full list of available Service Add-ons ᐁ
- Package Type: select the default package type for this service.
NB! The package type selected here will overwrite the default packaging type selected in Package Mapping under Properties.