Stamps.com - Properties
This guide covers parts of the Properties screen that are specific to your Stamps.com shipping integration, both on order and item level.
Go to Shipping > Integrations and click the Properties button for your Stamps.com integration:
Using properties for Stamps.com allows you to allocate various specifics on either an item or order level.
- Item Property Mapping is used to submit additional data from a Linnworks inventory item to the courier when requesting a shipping label.
- Order Property Mapping is used to submit additional data from a Linnworks order to the courier when requesting a shipping label.
- Package Mapping allows mapping your Linnworks packaging to a shipping courier packaging type.
All item and order extended property types must be set to Attribute.
Item Extended Property Mapping
For details on how or when to use these extended properties, please consult Stamps.com directly.
- Country of Origin: the country where the item was manufactured.
- HS Tariff Code: Commodity code or Harmonised Tariff Schedule used to classify goods for import and export
Please note that all package types may not be available on all services. For more details on the definitions of each of these package types and where they can or should be used please refer to the following Stamps.com guide on USPS Mailpiece Types.
For a guide on how Packaging Mapping works, please check this page.
- Click here to see the full list of available package types ᐁ
- Flat Rate Box
- Flat Rate Envelope
- Flat Rate Padded Envelope
- Large Envelope or Flat
- Large Flat Rate Box
- Large Package
- Legal Flat Rate Envelope
- Medium Flat Rate Box
- Oversized Package
- Regional Rate Box A
- Regional Rate Box B
- Regional Rate Box C
- Small Flat Rate Box
- Thick Envelope
At the bottom of the packaging types table you will see a line:
- Error when packaging type is not mapped
- When ticked, an error will be produced when printing a label for an order with no packaging specified.
- When a packaging type of an order is not mapped <packaging type> will be used.
- This line will state the packaging type that is set as default and will be used when a packaging type of an order is not mapped.
- To mark a packaging type as default - tick the circle in front of the packaging type.