UPS - Edit Services
This guide covers parts of the Edit Services screen that are specific to your UPS shipping integration
Linnworks.net aims to make handling courier shipping services as simple as possible, regardless of what courier you are using. The most common steps for managing shipping services are available in our Generic Guide to Editing Services.
To add shipping services go to Shipping > Integrations > Services
- Select service from the drop-down menu
- Click Add
UPS available services
- Click here to see the full list of available services ᐁ
UPS service options
To edit services, go to Shipping > Integrations > Services > Edit on the required service line.
Please note the available options can depend on the service.
- Commercial Invoice Removal: Allows to have import shipments sent directly to a third party without revealing the value of the goods contained on the commercial invoice.
- Saturday Delivery: tick to enable delivery on Saturdays.
- UPS Carbon Neutral: tick to use the UPS carbon shipping options. See more here.
- Direct Delivery Only: tick to ensure the package is delivered to the residential or commercial address you provide. This service stops recipients from redirecting packages and prevents UPS drivers from rerouting deliveries when recipients are not at home
Hold for Pickup
- Delivery to Addressee Only: tick to restrict parcel collection at the UPS Access Point™ location to the consignee named on the label.
- EPRA Release Code: Electronic Package Release Authorization code that a claimant is required to provide in order to collect the package from a UPS Access Point
Quantum View Notification
- Ship Notification: tick to enable notification when a shipping request is received by UPS.
- Exception Notification: tick to enable notification when there is a potential delay in delivery.
- Delivery Notification: tick to enable notification of a shipment being delivered.
- Memo: enter a personalised message appearing in all email notifications.
- Delivery Confirmation Type: select the confirmation type in the dropdown.
- DCIS Number: enter the delivery confirmation control number that confirms the package delivery.
- Fail if Delivery Area Surcharge: when ticked, an error is produced when printing a shipping label, if surcharges for remote area delivery will occur for the shipment.
- Terms of Shipment: select the shipment terms for this service in the dropdown.
- Duties and Taxes Bill to: select the party responsible for any duties and taxes payments in the dropdown.
- Customs Value Includes Tax: when enabled, Linnworks will use the tax-inclusive order Total Value and the Unit Value of each item for any customs information printed and submitted to the courier. More details here.
NB! This setting is enabled by default. Disable it to instruct Linnworks to use the order Total Value and the Unit Value with tax excluded.