Linnworks has the ability to include Tracking URL in dispatch emails when a shipping label with a tracking number is printed through Linnworks. For this to happen:
- Shipping courier that support this feature must be integrated into Linnworks and services set up properly.
- Full list of couriers that support this feature is here.
- Order must have shipping service assigned to it and shipping label must be printed from Linnworks.
- A detailed guide on how to print the shipping label is here.
- Email dispatch notification must be set up and include tracking URL tag.
- A detailed guide for configuring email is here.
Supported Shipping Couriers
We are gradually implementing a Tracking URL feature to more shipping couriers, and at the moment following couriers support this feature:
How to configure email notification to include Tracking URL?
To configure dispatch notification email you should already have your email account added and dispatch notification email template created in Emails > Email Notifications > Automated Templates. Full documentation on this is here.
Go to Email Notifications and open dispatch notification template that you would want to include Tracking URL in it. Edit your text accordingly and include the Postal tracking Url tag to the body of the email, click Save.
Shipping orders that will have their shipping labels printed via Linnworks will include Tracking URL in the notification emails that are sent after the order is processed in the system.