Linnworks UI - Notifications
The Notifications feature is used by the Linnworks team to provide you with important information about the system and your account.
Table of Contents:
- Notification types
- View an individual notification
- View all notifications
- Homepage notifications
- Related pages
There are three types of notifications that the Linnworks team may send you:
- Support (green) - used by Linnworks Technical Support representatives to inform users of any support-related updates.
- System (grey) - inform users of topics related to the Linnworks system, or notify you about any automated system changes on your account. For example, you may receive a system notification when your eBay channel token requires refreshing or one of your channels is auto-disabled due to some errors.
- Update (blue) - inform users about upcoming server updates, changes to channel or shipping vendor integrations, and other new features.
View an individual notification
- Click on the Notifications icon on the header bar.
- Select and click on the notification in the drop-down menu.
- The View Notification popup will open with the full message.
View all notifications
- Click on the notification icon in the header bar.
- Click on View All Notifications.
This will open a new Notification tab, which displays all notifications sent to your account.
- The type of notifications (All notification types, System, Support, Update) displayed can be set using the drop-down list.
- Show only unread checkbox allows you to filter out any notifications which have been viewed already.
- Individual notifications can be read by clicking View Notification, which opens a separate popup displaying the full message.
- The read status of one or all notifications can be changed through the settings cog at the top right.
All notifications are also displayed on the Linnworks.net Homepage tab, which can be opened by clicking on the Linnworks logo on the side menu.
Homepage notifications section displays all unread notifications along with icons indicating their type
- The Mark all as read button clears all notifications from the Homepage at once.
- The ✓ button on each notification line allows you to mark individual notifications as read.
- Clicking on the subject of each notification opens up the View Notification popup.