Linnworks Support Center
Table of Contents:
- Accessing Support Center
- Support Center overview
- Related pages
Accessing Support Center
The Linnworks Support Center can be accessed either via Linnworks.net or via a direct link.
Clicking the Support Center button in Linnworks.net logs you in automatically and is, therefore, our suggested method for using the Support Center.
This option can be accessed via the Support icon at the bottom of the side menu > Support Center:
Your Support Center account is tied to your Linnworks Account holder email, and this method allows all users with the respective permissions added in User Management to access it.
The Support Center can also be accessed via a direct link which leads to help.linnworks.com. Please note that since the account is tied to your Account holder email, then only the main account email can be used to log in here.
Even after a new password request for the direct link access, you will still be able to log in automatically when accessing the Support Center via Linnworks.net.
Support Center overview
Here is a short overview of our Support Center's main page and its functions:
- Support Home - leads back to the main page of help.linnworks.com
- Solutions - links to our Knowledge Base, which contains solutions for common issues and errors, FAQs, How-To and best practices articles written by our team for various parts of the system.
- Forums - links to our Community forums, where users can share ideas with each other and our team, submit and vote for Feature Requests by our users.
- Tickets - display a list of all support tickets raised for your account. Further details are available here.
- Your name - allows users to view the Account holder profile or log out of the Support Center.
- New Support Ticket - allows you to raise a new support ticket. Further details are available here.
- Search bar - allows you to search Knowledge base articles, Community forum posts and support tickets raised on your account.
- Getting Started - leads to the Getting Started Guide in Linnworks documentation. The Getting Started Guide is designed to help new users get to know the basics of Linnworks.net when setting up their account.
- Documentation - leads to Linnworks.net main online documentation covering all features and functions in Linnworks along with setup instructions.
- Webinars - shows details about upcoming webinars hosted by or featuring members of the Linnworks team along with links for registration and access to past webinars.
- Knowledge base - displays the most popular articles from Linnworks Knowledge base which contains solutions for common issues and errors, FAQs, How-To and best practices solution articles written by our team for various parts of the system.
- Community forums - displays most popular forum posts from Linnworks Community forums, where you can share ideas with other users, submit and vote for Feature Requests.