User menu - Billing
The Billing page accessible from the User menu provides details of your current Linnworks plan, payment dates, payment amounts, your plan-related account usage overview, and access to paid and unpaid invoices.
Table of Contents:
- Your current subscription plan.
- Your next payment date.
- Payment Term: as per your subscription.
- Amount of allowed Channel and Shipping Integrations and Users based on your subscription plan.
- Support access based on your subscription plan
- Change Plan - leads to the Subscription page where you can subscribe to another plan. NB! The Subscription page is only accessible by the Account Holder.
- View Invoices - leads to the Invoices page.
- Total - the total amount to be paid on your next payment date. This is subject to change in case of an exceeded order allowance.
- Base Plan - the base payment according to your subscription plan.
- Additional Orders - payment amount for any orders exceeding your order allowance. This is subject to change based on any new orders until the next payment date.
- Total (ex. Tax) - the total amount excluding tax to be paid on your next payment date. This is subject to change in case of an exceeded order allowance.
- Tax - the tax amount to be paid on your next payment date. This is subject to change in case of an exceeded order allowance.
This section displays your account usage since the last payment date with reference to your plan allowances.
The Orders section displays the counted orders on your account including for previous months. Please note that the data shown is for the entire month from beginning to end and does not necessarily correspond with your current billing period.
The Inventory section displays the number of stock items in your inventory including Composite Parent SKUs. It does not include Variation Parent SKUs and archived items.
Clicking on View Invoices opens a new Invoices screen, which displays your current subscription plan, all unpaid and paid invoices for both your subscription as well as any extra services like training sessions or custom work.
- Linnworks Subscription - details your current subscription plan type, next payment date, next payment amount, and payment term.
- Request Cancel - allows users to submit a subscription cancellation request. See here for further details about the cancellation process.
- Unpaid Invoices - lists any outstanding invoices that have been raised by Linnworks (subscription, custom work, training, etc), but have not been paid yet. Displays the Invoice Number, the date it was raised, and the total cost.
View will allow you to preview the invoice. Pay will allow you to review and pay the invoice.
- Paid Invoices - lists all paid invoices on your account. Displays the Invoice Number, dates it was raised and paid, and the total cost. View will allow you to see the full invoice.