User menu - Your settings
The options in Your Settings under User menu enable you to configure the display of your Linnworks user account individually and options to change your Linnworks login email and password. The Your settings screen includes a collapsible right-hand menu with two tabs: Account details and Security.
Table of Contents:
The sections and options visible under the Account details screen depend on your user permissions.
The System settings section is accessible to all users by default.
- My location - the Linnworks location you primarily work from. Sets the default location opened in screens like My Inventory and Open Orders.
- My country - the country you primarily work from. Sets the default country added in instances like creating a new direct order.
- Default screen - enables choosing the Linnworks screen that is always opened first when logging in.
- Windows default size - enables to set the default behaviour of any resizable popup windows in Linnworks.net. The options are Windowed (small) or Full Screen (maximized).
- Display help links - when this setting is enabled, the system displays links to respective documentation as a '?' icon in various parts of the system.
- Display side menu text - when this setting is enabled, the system displays menu titles under the icons on the side menu. When disabled, only the icons are displayed.
Basic & Company details
Basic details and Company details sections are only visible to the Account holder and users with the respective permissions enabled.
This section holds information about your business associated with your Linnworks account like the Account holder name, business address, your contact phone number, etc.
The Security section in Your Settings is available for all users.
Here you can change your Linnworks login email address by clicking on the Change email address button.
If you are changing the Account holder email:
- Make sure the new email is not already added as a secondary user in User Management.
- In order to retain all tickets associated with the account, the current Account holder needs to log in to the Support Center via Linnworks.net Support menu at least once before the email is changed.
Clicking on the Change password button enables to change your Linnworks login password.
For any other cases, the Minimum Strength Required level depends on the settings that the Account holder has assigned to all users under Settings > General Settings > System > Password policy > Password Complexity.